Tuesday, October 6, 2009

There's a lotta things about me you don't know anything about, Dottie. Things you wouldn't understand. Things you couldn't understand.

text recieved during the movie:
not me:what are you doing?
me: watching pee-wee's big adventure in the hollywood cemetery
not me:why?
me: why would i not be?!
and then we died...
then after we died i tried to chose between the dark hole below or the light from above...while britt found out heaven looks just like a page out of vogue...(seriously be a model already)
every summer hollywood forever has old movie screenings...most are scary and you can bring food and drinks and sit with hundreds of others in a graveyard ...oh did i mention pee wee and some of the other cast were really there?

3 comments:

  1. i loooove pee wee's big adventure! did you meet pee wee? did he do anything obscene (you know, because he did get arrested for being a pervo)?!

    ReplyDelete